среда, 13. новембар 2019.

Sastav iz Engleskog " Free time "

Free time

Every day I have some free time. Usually I spend it to go out with my friends, listening music,

help my mum (but same time that not free time), play computer, dens and sing or play with my animals.

-When I go out with my friends we always play same games. That’s games are volleyball, basketball,

crazy teacher and hide and seek. I like to talk with my friend’s about everything. They help me when I

have some problems, and I help them of course.

When I listening music I listen everything.Music relaxes me and when I listening music I don’t think

about problems.

When I help my mum I wash dishes, aspirate or food my cats, dogs and fish. My mum always thanks me

because I help her and she always give me more free time when I do my job good.

When I play computer I usually go to the internet and look pictures, videos or read a jokes.

But more time I go to Facebook and chat with my family from other countries, with my friends

or with stars. On Facebook some peoples make profiles of stars but they are not that. Here I

look pictures of other peoples and comment pictures. Some peoples look my pictures and comment it.

I like dens. I dens every day. When I hear my favorite songs I dens and imitate singer of that song.

But singing is my hobby. I sing and hen a study (I know that’s not good but I must sing just a minute).

I like sing when I dens and under shower.

I have cat Name of my cat are Masa. I love Masa because she is sweet and little .When I have free time

I like to go out and play with cats and dogs. My dog name is Bek and he has six months.I go walk with

Spark every day.That’s all what I can say you about my free time. What are you doing hen you have free time?




You can tell me and share that with me because I tell you what I doing at free time.

1 коментар: